Each Courier release ships as a special file format called an “installer.” This installer contains all Courier components, including the main program "Courier.exe". It will both do a new installation, AND update an existing installation!
As an existing customer you have 24×7 access to download the latest version’s installer file.
Please note that DAW will attempt to notify its customers via email whenever it posts a new release. Alternatively, you can logon anytime to view the current release number then compare with your release number.
Courier Update Instructions:
- [Courier] make a Courier backup using its "Backup" feature
- [browser] surf to DigitalAppworks.com then log on with your credentials
- [browser] surf to our Downloads page
- [browser] click the link to download the latest Courier version
- [Courier] close Courier if it’s running, then run the downloaded installer file
- [installer] follow the prompts: make sure you point it to your existing Courier folder
Click here for the knowledgebase index.
For more information about Courier, click the “About” button below.