Downloading and Installing Courier
Each Courier release downloads in a special file format called an “installer.” This installer contains the Courier folder, its subfolders, and its supporting files including the main program file "Courier.exe".
Purchasing Courier requires that you register as a customer in our Digital Appworks (DAW) website at DigitalAppworks.com. Being a registered customer allows you to access the website’s software download page where you can download the installer for the latest version at any time.
The Courier installer file name is "CourierSetup.exe".
Instructions to Download and Install Courier:
- [browser] surf to DigitalAppworks.com then purchase Courier
- [browser] after purchase DAW will take you to the Downloads page
- [browser] click the link to download the latest Courier version
- [browser] run the installer file using your browser’s download function
- [installer] follow the prompts to install Courier
- [installer] close the installer then run Courier
- [Courier] first time logging in, Courier will prompt you for a master password
Click here for the knowledgebase index.